I would like to thank ANASTASIAWRAIGHT from For The Knit of It for awarding my blog with the Versatile Blogger award! I am so honored by the award! I am glad that you read and enjoy my blog! I hope to continue to offer my readers patterns and tutorials that you can use and enjoy!
I will list 7 random things about myself:
1. I am the youngest of three girls.
2. I just recently moved which is why my blog has been quiet lately! I am settled in now and ready to keep making patterns, tutorials and videos for my readers!
3. I love music and I love Otis Redding more than any musician ever!
4. My favorite color is green.
5. I really love to craft and create. It helps to keep my stress level down.
6. I love children and I could never have too many.
7. I am a sci-fi/fantasy reader. <3
And now for the rules. If the bloggers I’m passing the award to aren’t interested in continuing the Versatile Blogger tradition, that’s quite all right! For those who are, here’s what to do next:
1. Add the award to your blog.
2. Thank the blogger(s) who gave it to you.
3. Mention 7 random things about yourself.
4. List the rules.
5. Award to 15 bloggers.
6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.
I would like to honor 15 blogs I love to read!
11. Stitch and Purl
These are just 15 of the wonderful blogs I love to read. Check them out, follow them and LOVE the creative things you will read!